COP+25 International Climate Action Course 2019-20
COP+25 International Climate Action Special Course is open for Registration from 02 June 2019
COP Program (2015-2030) was launched in Paris during COP21. The COP+ short-courses are central to the COP program; they have been hailed for their unique approach and the associated discussion forum.
COP+25 international short course builds upon the legacy of previous COP+ short courses. The COP Program (and RIO program) has been appreciated by the present Hon’ble Executive Secretary, UNFCCC, Patricia Espinosa and was granted labelled event / endorsed initiative status by UNFCCC Steering Committee during COP22 and COP23 respectively.
COP+25 International Course Highlights
COP+ short courses are unique courses which emphasize on sharing perspectives on climate change through an annual program in the context of United Nations led COP conferences.
Purpose: The purpose of the content is to build perspectives
Online Content: The content is designed in a feature-writeup style interspersed with short videos related to the content.
Topics: The topics (see below) of the short-course are weaved through the fabric of the entire content.
Special Guests: The COP program invites scholars to contribute to the COP program in the form of lectures, Q & A sessions, presentations or write-ups.
Certification: Participants will receive certificates with official logo and grades will be awarded on the basis of their performance in assessments.
Awards & Felicitation: Winners will receive medals of honor during the official felicitation ceremony; to be presented by distinguished guests and scholars.
Fee & Eligibility
Eligibility: Undergraduate and Above | Disciplines: Open for all Disciplines
Mode: Online Course
Course live Date: 23 June 2019
Fee for National Participants
₹ 999 for students | ₹ 1499 for Non students | ₹ 1999 for Educators (Lifetime access)
Fee for International Participants
€ 29 for students | € 49 for Others
Group Participation Concession
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute Fee Refund Policy – If a participant chooses to withdraw from the course within 5 calendar days of getting access then the paid fee will be refunded.
Course Syllabus & How it Works
United Nations & Climate Change
- Brief History of UN Climate Negotiations
- The Paris Agreement Rulebook
- COP25: Time for Action
- COP25: The Blue COP
Economics & Law
- Betting on Big Climate Data
- The Climate Justice Movement
- The Climate Finance Conundrum
- The New Climate Legislations
Engineering & Technology
- IoT of Climate Change Mitigation
- Climate Engineering: The Final Frontier
- Climate Change: The Engineer’s Nightmare
- The De-Industrial Revolution
Agriculture & Forests
- UN Resolution on Geoengineering
- AI: The Rise of Agricultural Robots
- Application of Biodiversity Indicators
- The Artificial Trees Solution
Business & Jobs
- The Business of Climate Change
- Climate Action: The B-School Way
- The Wild Wild World of Climate Startups
- Show Me the Climate Money
Health & Wellness
- The Moods of Climate Change
- The Climate Consciousness
- Climate Change: A Public Health Emergency
- The Talanoa Dialogue
Life Sciences & Biotechnology
- The Genetics of Climate Change Mitigation
- Molecular Biology for Climate Action
- The Synthetic Life Climate Solution
- The Lament & Rage of Climate Biologists
Politics & Conflict
- The Climate Change Debate Revisited
- The Upcoming Climate Wars
- The Art of Climate Change Diplomacy
- The Dark World of Climate Realpolitik
Do-It-Yourself: The Call for Climate Action
- The Heroes of Climate Change Mitigation
- Hands-on Individual Climate Action Plan
- Climate Leadership 101
- Heal the World
How it Works
Register for the program directly or through the campus ambassador / coordinator.
Fee Payment – National Participants
Fill the online form and pay the fee online through our payment gateway
Fee Payment – International Participants
Fill the online form and pay the fee via paypal.
Institute Refund Policy
If a participant chooses to withdraw from the course within 5 calendar days of getting access then the paid fee will be refunded.
Access: The access to online program will be provided.
Assessments: Online Assessment based on Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) & Short Essay Questions
Grading: Grades A+, A, B, C and P will be awarded.
Certification: On successful completion of assessment, certificate will be awarded
Rewards like medallions (if applicable) will be dispatched along with certificates