Location: Mira Road (E), Mumbai
Compensation: 3 – 4 Lacs per annum
Education Required: Graduation & above.
- 2 Years and Above
- Admin related experience preferred
- Team Player and Flexibility
- Self-motivated and Enthusiastic about learning new things
Travel: Travel is rarely required
- Fluency in spoken and written English is must.
- Knowledge of Hindi, Marathi / Guajarati preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet skills is must
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially MS Excel
Overall Job Description
- Handle telephone calls with proper etiquettes
- Handle Email Inboxes and meet the SLAs
- Maintain Databases and create reports (excel-based)
- Coordinate and Supervise dispatches
- Spot and generate opportunities
- Create and sustain partnerships with educational institutes
- Be skillful at overall office admin work
- Be polite at all times and assertive whenever required
Work Timings: 5 ½ day week – 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
Growth Opportunity: Immense growth opportunity for candidate with the right attitude.
To apply: Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “IARC Program Administrator”. Attach your CV and tell us about your current work profile. Please mention your present in-hand monthly salary & notice period also, if applicable.